5.28.2009

Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith is not an ordinary math teacher.

He's my favorite teacher.

He stays hours after school to help his students, he hands out pebbles of luck for upcoming ap tests. he laughs at the goofy things we do in class. He's sensitive to your feelings, and was just as sad when Alexis passed away that I was. He connects with his students in no other way I've experienced with any other teacher. His nerdyness makes him funny. His music quizzes helped my grade. His friendship made me feel special.

I love Mr. Smith and I'm going to miss him this summer.

But I'm so excited to have him next year for my hardest class ever.

1 comment:

lauren elizabeth said...

I wish that I was able to have him
Weird coincidence, I'm listening to Goodnight, My Angel.
I takes a really strong man to comfort a student and cry with a student in a time of sadness.
I love Mr. Smith so much and I don't even know him. I hope someday I will be able to meet him.