12.28.2009

I don't want a baby brother. . .

I had a dream last night.

My mother came up to me and told me that she thought she should have another baby.
I, being the obvious more rational one, tried everything to talk her out of "puttin' one in the oven" so to speak.
But she wouldn't budge.
Obviously I had to take some sort of action. So I went out and bought some birth control pills. The checker lady in my dream looked at me funny because I didn't have a wedding ring on.
So every morning I would make my mother breakfast and put a pill in it.
I don't know how long my dream would have lasted because I woke up, but I'm really really really glad it was just a dream
Those parents of mine are much to ancient to have another kid.
I guess grandkids will just have to do.

1 comment:

Katie Lane said...

That's a nightmare.