5.12.2010

No more Mr. Poopie face

Well. . . I did it.
I'm d o n e done.

Last week during my Calculus test I had forgotten to check the box on my student book saying I was taking another AP test later. So today during my (last :)) AP test today, Mr. Poopie face (Campbell) had to run down to the counseling office to retrieve it (you should know that at least 2 other people in my room forgot too, so he wasn't just doing it for me). Upon his arrival, the room started getting really cold and the windows started fogging up, somebody yelled "dementors!!" but it was only Mr. Campbell bringing our books back. He graciously handed the 2 other people their books then crouched down by my desk and informed me (with breath that almost melted off my skin) that, in the future, I had to check the box of the other tests i was taking.

Then it dawned on me.

There is no AP test future. . . and very best. . .
There is no more Mr. Campbell.
No more Mr. Poopie Face.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Alyssa Bailey said...

i really like this...mostly because i have experienced the retartedness of Mr. Campbell.