7.01.2010

A decision made a little too late.

"you have to sell your contract if you don't want it anymore"

these words made me want to cry. (don't worry, I waited until I was off the phone).

Yep, I'm really wanting to live at home. . . again.
I just really like my house I guess.
. . .and the fact that it is free rent.
. . .and I won't have to live with a bunch of girls. . . oh wait.
. . .and I will probably end up saving gasoline
-with the use of carpooling and not driving from Provo to Alpine every time I want to come home
. . .and I can keep my old lady job.
. . .and I kind of like the people here in Alpine/Highland.

I hope somebody wants it.

Because I sure don't.

And that's final.

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

...and you love your mommy!

Gigi's Thimble said...

My dad told me when I started my first quilt that "quilting is for old ladies." I guess it's official. I AM an old lady!

Holly Sparks said...

ha oh amber... my dad is doing the same thing to me...
he calls me grandma.
and sadly, I'm responding.