1.29.2011

shell

I don't remember what grade it was.
But I do remember it was a Thursday night, procrastinating my spelling words like I did every week.
My dad was taking a bath, I think my mom sent me up to get help from him because she was done with my retardedness.
Shell.
That's the word I could't get.
So, Larry told me to think of the word Hell.
then just put an S at the beginning of it.
And, I remember that it actually worked.
Thanks dad.
Why bring this up?... I just got criticized for spelling in my college English class.
apparently you don't spell lose, loose.
ah, well.
you win some, you loose some.
I mean lose.

2 comments:

poop said...

Maybe we could submit this to the Ensign as a father/daughter teaching moment.

Katie Lane said...

the best part of this is dad was in the tub.

hahahahaha the word is disdoote. i am literally lol.