3.25.2011

livin it up

oh hi.
it's 1:09 in the a.m. and I'm eating some dinner.
I know... I KNOW.
Not Holly Sparks, She NEVER acts like a college student!
BUT there were a series of events that lead up to this groundbreaking moment.
1) I had a dr. pepper today. A whole one. All by myself.
* And did you know that caffeine keeps you up? Apparently for a long time.
2) I installed my best friend named Adobe today. I think I've already got a little crush on him.
3) Which lead to being distracted playing up until about 12:10....
BUT I did get to bed shortly after...
Laying in bed I realized, man I am hungry. then I couldn't get the mango salsa sitting in the fridge out of my head.
So here I am, munching on some yum. At 1 in the morning.
I guess that sleeve of ritz crackers didn't do much for me today...

No comments: