12.27.2011

Back by popular demand!

Hello you 3 people that read my blog.
I have been hearing complaints that I "never blog".  And it's true.  I haven't blogged in quite some time.  In fact, just over this Christmas break I have opened up blogger a total of 4 times, started to type some pathetic little thing.  Hit CTRL A then delete.
(except I really hit command A... but that would have confused 2 out of the 3 people reading this....)
anyway.
Because it's been so long, so much has happened! (I got you excited there didn't I?)
let me introduce myself.
My name is still Holly.
I still drive Lil' Red.
I still go to UVU (formally known as UVPoo, but I am kinda liking it there now...)
I am still 19.
I still am a Graphic Design major  ( I don't see that one changing anytime soon...)
& I am still a bad blogger, because well, this is all I've got.
:)
Abrupt?
yeah, I thought so too.
Well, I'll think of something else later.

No comments: