8.24.2009

Hamburger, Hotdog . . . Burrito?


I don't know why it is necessary to STILL refer to folding paper like a hamburger or a hotdog.
. . . today just went too far when my art teacher told us to fold our paper like a burrito.

Please, I'm pretty sure by 12th grade, we can comprehend folding our paper the "fat" way, means that you shouldn't make it long and skinny. . . but who knows, its just an AP class..

And in case you were wondering, burrito style actually means. . . 3rds. I know, I know, i mean who uses math in school anyway? And saying burrito makes it WAY easier to understand how to fold it anyway, right?

Thats what I thought.

3 comments:

Alyssa Bailey said...

hahaha seriously?!
that is great!

Katie Lane said...

i loved this. i love calling it those things too! I'd never heard burrito though. Shepherd is awesome.

lindsey; said...

i agree 412%