8.22.2009

Still

It still hasn't gone away.

I still think about her everyday.

School feels different without her. Even though we didn't go to the same school from 3rd to 9th grade, I never expected to go through my senior year like this.


I wonder what classes we would have been in together this year. . .
I wonder what new joke we'd have going on. . .
I wonder how many times she would tutor me in my calc class. . .
I wonder a lot of things, epically at school, where she is supposed to be.

But then I find myself wondering what she is doing right now. Is she going to school? Does she think of me and all of her other friends still down here?

And, when will I get to see her again?


I still miss her.
. . . And I don't think that is ever going to change.

1 comment:

Katie Lane said...

oh holly you make me cry.
i've been thinking of her a lot lately, i don't know why. but i know she's happy. and she loves you and thinks of you always.