9.27.2009

I should be kept in a bubble

It all started out nicely.
A simple power walk during my physical education class.
The crisp breeze would blow my hair in my face as me and my friends chatted and walked like old ladies in ceder hills.
I still don't know how the whole class stepped through that hose without harming themselves. But then again, I guess that's what makes me unique.
somehow, my feet got tangled in the death trap as I walked through it, suddenly, I had no control over what my body was doing, and I fell on my knees and hands.
ouch.
Now i have a scraped knee and bruised palms.

I really don't know how I do it.
Just a few weeks ago I cut my foot on my grandpa's ottoman.
I got a blister on my foot from running.
I keep running into door frames.
Stepping into holes.
And stubbing my toes at least once a day.
. . . And who knows what is to come in the next week.

It's amazing I haven't ever broken a bone.

2 comments:

lauren elizabeth said...

oh darling. don't worry. i'm much worse. last week at the dance, i tried to jump over a ledge, and i ended up getting a lot of laughs instead of cheers.

lindsey; said...

this was an epic moment.
even if it did look painful.