4.21.2012

April 19th.

We knew we wanted to marry each other.  Our families knew.  Heck, even a few friends knew.
It was a thursday.  We had decided to go on a walk days earlier because we knew that on that thursday he would be done with finals and I would not have to worry about my schoolwork for a few days.  Finally, a break.  So we did.  We walked to the spot where we first told each other we loved each other.  I asked him if he wanted to sit down, he put his little finger up, gave me a cute little smile and got down on one knee.  I was shocked.  We were just going on a walk.  He was leaving the next day.  We were just talking about rings.  He said some very sweet things and asked me to marry him.  I forgot to say yes at first, but eventually got around to it.  So to sum up, we're getting married!!!  And couldn't be happier.

Here she is:
And here we are:
I think we're pretty cute.

September 6th!  (currently...  :))

3 comments:

lindsey; said...

I'm glad you posted the back story. Also, I'm glad about your ring. I want to kiss it, it's so pretty.

lauren elizabeth said...

The date moved up! Each time I talk to you it moves up. . .

Jenna Bailey Dickson said...

I love your ring! So pretty :) And you guys look cute together :)