4.21.2012

laughing makes the heart grow fonder.

Back in August I met a boy.  His name is Aaron Mateer.  Aaron Anthony Mateer to be specific.
He was always very pleasant and kept me laughing.
Then one night, I was making rice krispie treats.  (of course our love story has to do with rice krispie treats...I mean come on, it's me.) I was wearing my green thermal christmas jammies.  And had just taken a shower.  Needless to say I was looking pretty fine.  I guess he likes rice krispie treats too because he joined us (my previous significant other, Alyssa Bailey).  We talked, and laughed and he was on his way.  I haven't decided if it was the thermals or the rice krispies that made him decide to call me the next day.  He asked me on a date to comedy sports.  After getting off of the phone with him, I called up the SO (Alyssa) and told her the good news.  I got home and she said "I didn't think of it before, but what if you got married to Aaron and had cute little Scottish children".  We laughed because that was a crazy idea.  We went on our first date.  Laughed. Then another one.  Then another one.  Then another one.... in fact, I don't think I'll ever stop going on dates with this boy.

On April 19th he asked me to marry him.  I said "yes".  I think it's the best decision I will ever make.

He makes me very happy, and as you may have noticed, we do a lot of laughing.

I love you Aaron Mateer!  So much, I think I'll marry you.  deal?