11.08.2009

No Way

There is NO WAY it was in the hall closet all week.

It first went missing last week conveniently when my sister went back up to Logan.
But she claimed she didn't have it.
The little sister said she didn't have it.
It wasn't in my school locker.
Not in my car.
Couldn't find it in my mothers room.
Or the basement.
I even CLEANED my ROOM in hopes of finding it.

Oh and the best part is. . . I checked that hall closed 3 times.

So I'm either going crazy {which actually might be true. . .}
OR
somebody thought they were clever and stashed it in the closet this morning.

I'm just glad to have my coat back, I've missed it.

2 comments:

lauren elizabeth said...

haha. you were still totally convinced it was me. i told you i didn't take it. and there is no possible way that i would have come home this weekend, without anyone knowing, and stuck it in the hall closet.

Katie Lane said...

i did it. i confess.
i want one of those "be nice or go away" signs. maybe it would help my attitude.