11.30.2009

Update

I'm a baaaad blogger.

Lets see.... last post November 8th...
since then I have applied to colleges.
Gone to St. George.
Played with the friends.
Played with the sister.
Worked.
Cut my hair.
Showered.
Stopped biting my nails.
Started biting my nails.
Stopped biting my nails.
Sewn.
Cleaned my room.
Dirtied my room.
Put on chapstick.
Failed a Psychology test. (55%)
Passed a Calculus test (a bit more than 55% :))
{If you really want to know... its the derivative of f(t)= 95t + 5 - 4t } **no "math art" necessary :)
Eaten Turkey.
Played Monopoly.
Ran.
Learned about French Magic.
Got a new CD
Seen a gravestone.
Finished applications.
"Never time"
1st Black Friday

... So yeah. 3ish weeks worth of stuff you probably don't even care about.
but thats me.

4 comments:

lindsey; said...

i care :] (creep.)
i'm glad you're back in the blogging business pardner.

lauren elizabeth said...

1. what is the new cd?
2. i'm glad you consider me
'the' sister.
3. will you teach me french magic?
4. never time. my best invention, ever.

Holly Sparks said...

new cd. you already have the music.
its just a burned one from dallin.
french magic is not necessary.

poop said...

DON'T BITE YOU NAILS!!!!
-the dad